Replacement of the original Graphite 2.0 T-blade on the LO-PROFX FX726E
Can also fit the FX7870 trimmer series or all 2-hole blade systems.
This deep tooth T-blade (2.0mm) is zero gap adjustable and great for cutting crispy edge ups, hard lines and other fine details work. Use it for a precise clean cut.
How to replace the Graphite 2.0 blade in 2 steps?
1. To replace the blade, first turn off the trimmer and remove the old blade using the screwdriver.
2. Then place the new blade on the tool and make sure the blade is in the correct position.
Before and during use, regular cleaning and maintenance with BaBylissPRO 4in1 SprayFX is recommended to ensure clean performance and increased durability.
What are the benefits of a Graphite blade?
• Ultra-low friction
• Extremely durable
• Lower blade temperature – no overheating
BaBylissPro - Graphite SkeletonFX Blade 2.0 Deep Tooth
- 40 mm Graphite 2.0 mm deep tooth T-blade
- Zero gap adjustable
- Ideal for thick/coarse hair and less sensitive skin