This Graphite replacement Taper blade can be used with LO-PROFX clipper FX825E and FX8700 clipper metal series. Fits also 2 hole blade systems.
This 45mm Taper blade features a half-moon shaped blade, for a natural back and forth motion when cutting. Ideal for a clean and precise cut and the realization of fades and gradients.
How to replace the Taper Blade in 4 steps on your clipper:
- To replace the blade, first switch off the hair clipper and place the fine adjustment lever (left) in the top setting.
- Then loosen the screws using a screwdriver and stow them away. Lift the movable blade slightly and replace it with the new movable blade on the oscillator.
- Next, replace the fixed blade, making sure that the movable blade is centered and set parallel to the fixed blade to avoid possible injury.
- Last, tighten the screws.
Before and during use, regular cleaning and maintenance with BaBylissPRO 4in1 SprayFX is recommended to ensure clean performance and increased durability.
What are the benefits of a Graphite blade?
- Produces a soft sound when cutting
- Ultra-low friction
- Extremely durable
- Lower blade temperature – no overheating
BaBylissPro - Graphite Taper Blade 45 mm
Fits the FX8700 clipper series and the LoPro FX825E
- 45 mm Graphite TAPER blade
- Features a half-moon shaped blade, for a natural back and forth motion when cutting. Ideal for a clean and precise cut and the realization of fades and gradients.
- Precise clean cut